quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011

The Beatles, I will; BH, 030302011; ouçam, cantem, toquem, dancem.



            F              Dm
Who know how long
         Gm     C7            F
I've loved you, you know
  Dm          Am
I love you still
 F7/A     Bb    C7/G  Dm/A  F/A
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
             Bb    C7/G      F    Dm  Gm
If you want me to, I will
C7  F   Dm    Gm    C7
For it I ever saw you
     F       Dm          Am
I didn't catch your name
 E7/A   Bb    C7/G  Dm/A   F/A
Bur it never really mattered
           Bb        C7/G     F    F7
I will always feel the same
  Bb                  Am
Love you forever
 Dm
And forever
 Gm                    C7       F   F7
Love you with all my heart
 Bb                      Am   Dm
Love you whenever we're together
 G7                                         C7
Love you when we're you appart
            F       Dm      Gm      C7
And when at last I find you
           F              Dm      Am
Your song will  fill the air
F7/A    Bb     C7/G    Dm/A Bbm/Db  F/C
Sing it loud so I cant hear you
               Bb C7/G  Dm/A Bbm/Db  F/C Bb C7/G
Make it easy to be near you for things you do
      Dm/A   Bbm/Db  F/C  Cb
Endear you to me
Gm        C7   Db/F
You Know I will
      F
I will

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário