sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

George Harrison, My Sweet Lord; BH, 027052011; comunhão


Tom: G

My sweet Lord, hum my Lord, hum Lord
                        G          E-
I really want to see you
                       G                E-
Really want to be with you
                       G                         E
Really wanna see you Lord but it takes so long
       A    D                A    D             A      D    A          D
My Lord, my sweet Lord hum my Lord, hum my Lord
                          G           E-
I really want to know you
                         G               E-
Really wanto to go with you
                        G                                 E           A    D
Really want to show you Lord but it won't teke long
       A   D                                      A    D
My lord....... Hallelujah, my sweet Lord...... Hallelujah
            A-  D
My Lord......Hallelujah, my sweet
    A   D                 (G E) G E A-   D
Lord........Hallelujah
                        G      E-                      G        E-
Really want to see you, really want to see you
                        G              E-                  G
Really want to see you Lord, really want see you Lord
          E                           A  D
But it takes so long my Lord, Hallelujah
                          G           E
(Really want to know you..... Hallelujah
                       G               E
Really want to go with you.... Hallelujah)
                          G                              E
Really want to show you Lord but it won't takes long
         A    D
My Lord...... Hallelujah
                 A    D
Hum my Lord..... Hare Krishna
                     A     D
My, my, my Lord...... Hare Krishna
                  A    D                               A
My sweet Lord...... Krishna oooooh Lord
             D
Hare Hare
                         G                     E
I really want to see you Hare Rama
                       G                               E
Really want to be with you.... Hare Rama
                        G                           E
Really want to see you Lord but it takes so long
          A   D
My Lord..... Hallelujah, my, my,
         A                      D
My Lord....... Hare Krishna
          A                    D
My Lord...... Hare Krishna
                   A                   D
My sweet Lord...... Hare Krishna
AD
Sweet Lord...........Krishna Krishna
                   A             D                   A
My sweet Lord Hare Hare, Gurur Brahma
             D         A     D
Gurur Visnu, Gurur Devo
            A                 D                  A
Maheshara, Gurur Sakshat, Parambrahma
            D                  A        D
Tasmi Shri Guruve Namah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário