sábado, 25 de junho de 2011

Beatles, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away; BH, 0250602011; ouçam, cantem, toquem, dancem.


G       D                F          G
Here I stand with head in hand
C                            F    C
Turn my face to the wall
G         D         F          G
If she's gone, I can't go on
C                      F          C/D
Feeling two feet small
G      D       F         G
Everywhere people stare
C                     F      C
Each and everyday
G     D            F          G
I can see them laugh at me
C                       F       C   D/D7b/D6b/D5b
And I hear them say
G                       C                     D4/D/D9/D
Hey, you've go to hide your love away
G                       C                     D4/D/D9/D
Hey, you've got to hide your love away
G           D  F    G
How can I even try
C                F    C
I can never win
G         D       F        G
Hearing them, seeing them
C                    F     C    D
In the state I'm in
G               D    F         G
How could she say to me
C                       F      C
Love will find a way?
G         D       F         G
Gather' round all you clowns
C                       F       C   D/D7b/D6b/D5b
Let me hear you say
G                        C                      D4/D/D9
Hey, you've got to hide your love away
G                         C                     D4/D/D9
Hey, you've got to hide your love away
G/D/F/G/C/F/C
G/D/F/G/C/F/C/D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário